May 23, 2017

DIY No Sew Window Blinds Valance

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a No Sew project to share.

I have been wanting to do something with a set of wood blinds in our Family Room.

It needed to be something simple so that it wouldn't overpower the space.

I finally decided to make a simple valance.

For some instant gratification I pulled out some scrap fabric and my glue gun and got right to work making a valance that attached directly to the header board of my blinds.

Turned out super cute, and it took less than a half hour to make.

~ ~ ~



~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~

Of course I put together a video sharing every step I took to make this creation.

Enjoy!



~ ~ ~

Hope you have a wonderful day,

See you soon,

Robin

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fantastic. The black ribbon added on really kicked up the look. Once again, a great tutorial that I plan on actually doing. It's such a great idea when you don't want to hang curain rods and I never would have thought of just gluing onto the header of the blinds. Genius! Love it and thanks for the good step-by-step instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article about the blinds and explains how it can make your look nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!